Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Five [1.29.16]

Happy Friday!!  Hubby and I are looking forward to another quiet, relaxing weekend.  Last weekend we organized, cooked, crafted, and binged on Prime Video.  I'll explain more in this week's five.....

ONE
I may or may not have squealed a little when I checked a favorite blog on Friday only to see that I was the feature blogger.  I was truly stunned and really touched to be included.  So very sweet.  Be sure to pop over and check out their terrific blogs.



TWO
Hubby and I discovered The Man in the High Castle last weekend.  We may be a little late to the party, but LOVED it.  It's a series based on what the world would be like had the Allied Powers lost WWII.  We thought the second season had just started and were incredibly disappointed that wasn't the case.  Can't wait for season two!!



 THREE
We have been absolutely loving this Honey-Soy-Glazed Salmon recipe from Southern Living.  So easy and so delicious!



FOUR
These DIY conversation heart topiaries add a sweet little Valentine twist to our hive. (Side note: I've since added a little bow to the top...)


FIVE
A sweet friend, who is an incredible artist and would never actually need to do it (but taught art to littles), taught me this little tip on creating chalkboard art.  Such a big help!

 

Wishing y'all terrific weekends!! Today I'm linking up with:


Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Need to put that salmon on our meal plan! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That honey-soy-glazed salmon!! I cannot, absolutely cannot, go on without eating it. I must have it in my life!! It looks like heaven on a plate right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured on another blog! That salmon does look amazing. Might need to make that soon. Hope your weekend was brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...