Thursday, January 7, 2016

Local Love [Just Pop In]

Way back at the beginning of November I told y'all about my love of Indy and Revival Food Co.  Well I'm back again today to share a little more local love and the yummiest popcorn you've ever had. The darling sisters opened Just Pop In in 2003 and now have shops throughout Indy, although I'm partial to the Broad Ripple location.
 
Brother #3 was sweet enough to slip some into my Christmas present the last few years, knowing how much I love it! He chose my favorite, Indy Style Mix, which is sharp cheddar and caramel corn aka the perfect combination of sweet and salty.  Yum. Although they offer everything from chocolate to strawberry to their spicy collection.

Just Pop In! Spice of Life Collection: Beer Cheese, Spicy Cheddar, Cheddar + Ranch, Buffalo Wing + Ranch   #gourmetpopcorn #savorypopcorn #popcorn #spicypopcorn #cheesepopcorn #gourmetsnacks:
The Spicy Collection: Beer Cheese, Spicy Cheddar, Cheddar & Ranch, and Buffalo Wing & Ranch

Their popcorn really is the perfect little gift and they have the most darling labels for all occasions...think Indy 500 for those guests who come to stay for the race.

Race themed popcorn for the Indy 500!:  
If you're in the neighborhood, be sure to "just pop in" and pick up some deliciousness for yourself!  After all, there's more than corn in Indiana....
Happy Local Shopping! 
All images thanks to Just Pop In on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...