Saturday, January 9, 2016

A Fresh Face

Usually about this time of year I'm trying to convince Hubby to paint something, to tear down a wall (I determined to tear down that sucker in the kitchen...), or make some other major change to the house.  I don't know if it's the cold weather (and therefore spending more time indoors) or the new beginnings with the new year or, most likely, a combination of the two.  But it's pretty much a guarantee that come the end of January I have major ants in the pants.  Needless to say, as I explained the other day, Hubby isn't really ready for something like that this year, nor am I really....so instead this little blog experienced some major changes.  And I'm thrilled with the results.  It's much more "me".


When I first dove into the world of blogging, I had no earthly idea what I was doing.....and I must confess, I still don't, but I'm slowly learning. And more importantly I've 'met' some pretty incredible people, which makes the whole thing worthwhile.

Thank you, sweet friends, for allowing me to be a little, tiny corner of this world and for being patient with me as I continue to learn and grow.  Here's to a fabulous 2016!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...