Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Five [2016!!]

Happy Friday!!  I hope y'all have had a great start to the new year!  Getting right down to it...here's this week's (the first of 2016!) Friday Five.

ONE
I explained my long absence and my words for 2016 earlier this week.  To say I'm looking forward to a new year would be an understatement.  However, I must also say how beyond grateful I am.....

 


TWO
I was able to do quite a bit of reading while bedside.  The best was The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty.

The Last Anniversary
THREE
I'm hopping on the bandwagon and doing some "adult" coloring pages.  I don't know that it's relieving as much stress as everyone says (and heavens knows I need it lately...see number one...). But it is kinda fun....




FOUR 
The coin was found in the piece for the house in this year's Vasilopita.  We could all use a bit of luck lately, so we were all pretty happy with that outcome.  I've managed to ration out my piece and have been enjoying it with my morning coffee.

 

FIVE
I've also rationed out the popcorn I received for Christmas from my sweet brother.  Delish!


Wishing y'all terrific weekends!! Today I'm linking up with:


Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...