Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cheesy Italian Seasoning Topping

Have you had the frozen spinach ravioli from Costco?  It's delicious.  Really.  It also has the yummiest topping packet that you sprinkle on the ravioli with a dab of olive oil and is one of my favorite ways to eat pasta.  So when Hubby and I had mushroom ravioli (also from Costco) the other night we both agreed it definitely needed a little something extra.  Hubby mentioned if we only had that little seasoning packet things would be perfect. 



So, I mixed up my own little version of the little packet.  It's quick and easy and something I think will be good to keep in the fridge.


Parmesan Italian Seasoning Mix
Ingredients:
  • 1 8 oz container Parmesan cheese
  • 3 T dried Italian seasoning
  • 3 T dried parsley
  • 1 T garlic powder
Mix ingredients well and store refrigerated in an air tight container.

Here I've served it on mushroom ravioli, but I can imagine the possibilities would be endless....any kind of pasta, garlic bread, veggies, popcorn, or even to bread chicken or pork. 

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...