Monday, October 24, 2016

You've Been Boozed [Version 2]

As Halloween is quickly approaching, You've Been Boozed is back, but with a new look. (See the first printable here.)  I again snagged a few Halloween coozies from Target's Dollar Spot (this time including Frankenstein), grabbed a fall six pack, some candy, and voila...you've been boozed.


It's so fun to surprise our friends with this fun little, adult version of a Halloween treat.  Please feel free to print your own tags and spread the cheer yourself!


Happy Almost Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. Found your blog after you commented on my Friday Five post. So glad I did. This is such a cute idea! I'd much rather have a useful "gift" - and since I try not to eat a ton of candy this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I'll have to booze people this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    So clever... thanks for sharing at Monday Social #8...http://botanicbleu.blogspot.com/2016/10/monday-social-8.html

    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...