Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Countdown to Retirement [Printable]

This week I created a fun little countdown to retirement printable (no, not my retirement).  I have a  sweet, dear friend who is lucky enough to be retiring at the end of this school year and to commemorate that exciting event I whipped up this countdown on my trusty picmonkey.  I slipped it into a little frame and gifted it with a dry erase marker so she can update the countdown daily.  (It really is my favorite way to countdown something fun....Christmas, for example, but the sky is the limit, really.)



Please feel free to download and print if you also have a loved one in your life lucky enough to retire soon.  Enjoy!

Happy Countdowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...