Friday, April 3, 2015

Five on Friday [It's April!]

I've been on Spring Break all week, so am a little less enthused that it's Friday.  Just not quite ready for the break to be over!! It has been a wonderful week.  Hoping yours has been just as great!  Now here's this week's Five on Friday:

ONE
I've introduced Hubby to Greek Frappe (iced coffee).  He loves it.  We've started each morning with a glass and I'm sure will continue to do so during the hot summer months.


TWO
I made a confession earlier this week and shared my china obsession.  Seriously.  I love it.  I'm excitedly planning the table settings for Easter.


THREE
Speaking of Easter, our hive's front door is decorated with this sweet little personalized bunny.  It makes me smile!


FOUR
It's fitting that #4 be about this weekend's Final Four....My kiddos at school wrote welcome notes for the players.  It is such a neat way for them to be involved and was such a cool experience for them.  Our city is thrilled to be hosting.  (In fact, I remember skipping school [with my parents] the first year we hosted to watch open practice with the four teams.  So. cool.)



FIVE
You know you are officially old when this is your favorite birthday gift.  I've already played with it getting the back porch ready for Happy Hours and al fresco dinners.  Woohoo!


Wishing y'all a wonderful weekend! As usual, today I'm linking up with the fabulous Friday ladies!  Be sure to check out all the other Five on Friday goodness, too!


Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April 
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...