Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Monogram Shoe Clips

I LOVE monograms.  On anything.  You know the saying....if it isn't moving, monogram it....let me tell you, I believe and support that fully!  Why should shoes be any different??  I was so very excited when this little package arrived in my mailbox.

I've worn them with both black flats and heels from my own closet and had a great time in the shoe aisle at Target trying them on the many different styles.

So classic on black patents flats.



Super cute on these black and white striped flats.  I just wish they had my size!!


Perfect for summer, too, on these strappy sandals.



Also terrific on the wedges.  The possibilities are endless.


These darling clips are from JensBowEnvy .  Jen was easy to work with and shipped them promptly (in adorable pink paper, I may add).  Now I'm off to think of all the other color combinations I'd like to order next!

What can I say??  Monograms and cute shoes...my style :)!  Today I'm linking up with Share Your Style.  Be sure to pop over and check out all the wonderful style ideas! 

Uptown Acorn



Happy Monogramming!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I agree with you, the more monograms the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh how adorable are those shoes!!! I love every pair. Shoes and lamps are my weakness, sigh.
    Thanks for sharing at SYS.
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...