Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Countdown

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the hive!  I truly love the feeling of a decorated home.  You can just feel the joy.  Lately I've been swapping out various printables in the kitchen.  It's such a fun and easy little way to include something seasonal.  First was a monogrammed pumpkin, then a thankful reminder, and now a Christmas countdown. 

I used my new obsession Picmonkey to make the festive little countdown.  Once in the frame, we use a dry erase marker to update the countdown every morning.  Simple as that. 




At our hive we're using the red chevron printable, but I also made a couple others.  Choose the one you love best, right click and save, and print to use at your own hive.



Merry, Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...