Monday, November 17, 2014

What's for Dinner [Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Salad]

I love salad.....like eat it every night kinda love.....I think it's the Greek and French in me.  I also think a major contributing factor to that love is the possibilities: the greens, the toppings, the dressings (although mine is typically always a form of vinaigrette) the possibilities are endless.

This salad is literally a compilation of things we had on hand that I thought might go well together....they did.


Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Salad
  • Romaine leaves, torn
  • 1/2 - 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
  • Walnuts, toasted if desired
  • Blue Cheese
  • Emeril's Balsamic Vinaigrette (one of my favorite, go-to dressings -- it's delicious!!)
Mix and enjoy!

Happy Cooking! 
(or in this case, tossing together :)!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...