Thursday, November 13, 2014

Giving Thanks

The older I get, the more I fall in love with Thanksgiving.  I love being with friends and family for the sole purpose of expressing gratitude.  I love that there isn't pressure to come up with the perfect gift.  I love the constant reminder remember all for which we are thankful.  And yes, I love the food.  Ha, ha! 

As a little daily reminder for this month of gratitude, I whipped up a couple printables on Picmonkey.  It was my very first attempt at this, and hopefully I will improve over time, but for now, these fit the bill perfectly. 

This first sheet took the place of our monogrammed chevron pumpkin in the kitchen.  As much as I love it, it was just a little too Halloweeny.  We use a dry erase marker on the glass of the picture frame to record our daily notes of gratitude. 




I have been using the second printable as tags to attach to little goodies for dear friends and family.  And as a bonus having them readily available has encouraged me to give a little more this season. They might also make an appearance at Thanksgiving dinner. 





Now, if I've done this correctly, you should be able to save the picture and print for your own use.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works ;)!

Happy Thanksgiving Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...