Friday, November 7, 2014

Five on Friday III

Happy Friday!!  This week has been long.  Really long.  Very happy it's finally Friday! 

ONE
Like I said, it's been a long, long week, so I decided to treat myself this morning with my favorite fall obsession, the homemade pumpkin latte.  I might even need two to get going today.....



TWO
I always pack my lunch for the entire week on Sunday, and this week may have been my favorite ever.  Asian inspired bento: Teriyaki Salmon, Edamame, and Japanese Cucumber Salad.  Divine.



THREE
After a long sabbatical because of tennis, I was finally able to return to my weekly Greek Dancing session.  To say I'm excited about being back is a drastic understatement.  Such a bright spot in my week! 

Before our last performance, in Macedonian costumes.
FOUR
Bestie KB and I are making and canning apple butter tomorrow.  I'm thrilled to be able to spend some time with her!  In preparation, I tried this pumpkin butter recipe in the crock pot.  It was super simple, and yummy, too.  I had the full intention of canning it, but have since discovered pumpkin isn't always safe to can.  Whomp, whomp!

FIVE
The scariest moment of the week came during lunch duty.  All of the sudden a couple kiddos came running up to me and very calmly stated, "It's an emergency.  Choking.  Come quick!"  Everything is fine, and my little one is ok, but not before there was some quick action, tears, hugs, and I love yous.  SO scary, but very thankful all is well.

Don't forget to join Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April and check out the other Five on Friday posts. 



Wishing y'all wonderful weekends!!

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. You've been quick busy. That lunch looks delicious. Yes, so scary when the little ones choke!! Been there, done that. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...