Thursday, October 23, 2014

You've Been Boozed!

Last fall we came home to a little sweet surprise on our doorstep.  We had been "boozed".  So. much. fun.  Our sweet friends had left a little goodie bag, including an adult beverage, and some little yummies.  As Halloween is approaching, I just knew I had to get in on the action and leave some little surprises on doorsteps myself.  I left a couple off last week and have one more delivery to make today.



I whipped up this fun little tag to attach to a six pack of pumpkin beer......


.....along with these adorable jack-o-lantern koozies.....


.....and a couple bags of yummies for the littles, because although I don't think the kids should have all the fun, I do think they should have fun, too!!


Happy Halloween Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...