- chalkboard (well, obviously)
- pencil sharpener
- pencil or pen
- printed design
- Find or make desired design and print.
- Cover back side of print with chalk.
- Position and lightly tape print to chalkboard.
- Trace design with pen or pencil; be sure to press hard enough that it transfers to chalkboard.
- Remove paper and retrace with chalk.
- Remove excess chalk with damp cloth.
- You can sharpen your chalk with a pencil sharpener to get a sharper point!
- Chalkboard markers make a nice, clean design, but I have yet to find a brand that erases and isn't permanent. Anyone have any suggestions???
Today you can find me at