- 1 large can pumpkin (the original recipe a friend gave to me calls for 15 oz. although when I made it I mistakenly purchased the bigger can...now I do it intentionally. Choose what you like!)
- 10 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 c brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter (I said it was easy and yummy...not healthy), melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 pan with butter or spray.
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and spice well and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over top of mixture.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- Drizzle melted butter over top of mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.