Friday, December 19, 2014

Five on Friday ['Tis the Season III]

It's been so busy around these parts that I haven't been posting as I had planned.  I hope to get caught up this weekend as today is the last day of school for two weeks!!  Woo-hoo!!!

ONE
Bestie KB and I took a quick tour of the Lilly House at the IMA decorated for Christmas.  Although the tour was a little bit of a let down, the company more than made up for it.  We were able to grab a cup of tea and visit, which was completely delightful.


via

TWO
I have been thoroughly enjoying my DIY eggnog latte.  Tastes like Christmas in a cup.  Love them.

THREE
We had the annual cookie exchange at school this week.  I planned to make red velvet whoopee pies.  Unfortunately, the recipe only made enough to have red velvet cookies with cream cheese icing, although they were still yummy.  More to come on those later.
FOUR
The Staff Holiday Party was last night.  It was a truly delightful evening.  So fun to be with everyone outside of school and just relax and be together.  It was an especially special treat to see dear friend KC.  I miss her so!!
FIVE
I have to say my very favorite moment of the week came with the kiddos as we were making presents for their parents.  We made cream cheese mints using this recipe, complete with singing (Frozen, of course, as one kiddo turned his mints into a snowman), smiles, and overall giddiness.  It was terrific. 


Take a minute to check out the other Five on Friday posts with with Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April.

Merry, Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...