Friday, December 12, 2014

Five on Friday ['Tis the Season II]

After a very hectic and long week, boy am I ready for the weekend!  I may or may not have thrown a frozen pizza in the oven for dinner and been in bed by 8 last night.  Excited to spend some time with sweet friends this weekend and finish up some Christmas shopping, decorating, etc. SO excited!

ONE
I've made the super quick (and if I do say so myself) super cute pepper jelly appetizer a few times this year.  It's the perfect thing to take when you're in a pinch.


TWO
Our little kitchen Christmas tree with our champagne cork ornaments makes me smile each time I see it.  I knew I was saving those corks for a reason (even if I didn't originally know what that reason was....).


THREE
If you live in Indianapolis and have kids you need to visit the Central Library.  We took the students there on a field trip this week and the programs were terrific.  Their favorites were the animation and robotics programs, both of which are offered on Saturdays.

FOUR
It's been a rather hectic week.  One night Hubby and I just decided to relax by the tree and enjoy some quiet time together.  It. was. fabulous....and much needed.  (Cranberry Ginger Ale and Bourbon -- festive and yummy both.)



FIVE
We finished the week with another field trip.  This time to the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art.  It's always a wonderful trip, but this was made even more special with the addition of Jingle Rails. 
 

Take a minute to check out the other Five on Friday posts with with Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April.


Merry, Merry!


1 comment:

  1. Love pepper jelly and cream cheese! And, what a darling idea to use the corks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...