Monday, July 21, 2014

What's for Dinner [Garlic Shrimp Bake]


In search of what to make for dinner the other night, I just started pulling things out of the fridge and pantry.  The end result, if I do say so myself, was pretty yummy, and was pretty simple to boot.  Unfortunately, since I was just wingin' it nothing was really measured, but still should be pretty fool-proof.


Garlic Shrimp Bake

Ingredients:
1 pound shrimp
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
white wine (a couple of glugs -- a very technical measurement...)
salt and pepper
parsley (I used fresh from the garden, but dried would work well, too)
juice of half lemon
1/2 cup or so panko bread crumbs
melted butter (2-3 T)
Parmesan cheese (probably just under 1/4 cup)

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Season shrimp liberally with salt, pepper, and parsley.  Mix well with wine, garlic, and lemon.  (I mixed everything directly in the baking dish.)  Spread shrimp in bottom of baking dish in a single layer.  In a separate bowl combine panko, butter, and Parmesan cheese.  Spread mixture on top of shrimp and bake 10 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...