Thursday, July 17, 2014

DIY Vanilla Coffee Creamer

After making the Pineapple Shrimp the other night there was nearly an entire can, minus 1 Tablespoon, of sweetened condensed milk left over.  I didn't want to just discard it (or eat it with a spoon) and I vaguely remembered seeing something about using it to make coffee creamer on the beloved Pinterest.  I got out a mason jar, poured in the sweetened condensed milk, some regular milk, and some vanilla, and low and behold, DIY Vanilla Coffee Creamer.  It could not have been simpler, and doesn't have all the wacky ingredients regular coffee creamer does.  (Although, I'm NOT professing that this is particularly healthy, just a better version....and I figure I'm only putting a dash in one cup a day, right??)




Vanilla Coffee Creamer

Ingredients:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/4- 1 1/2 cup milk (I used skim)
3 teaspoons vanilla

Pour into a jar and shake well. 

Happy Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...