Friday, July 25, 2014

In My Lunchbox [Avocado Drizzle]

I've been so busy playing catch up after our 50th Anniversary of the Tennis Program that I haven't had a chance to blog....or spend much time in the kitchen. But I'm back today with a quick and easy lunch that's one of my very favorites.  Bestie MHDRL introduced it to me when I was out visiting her last spring.  It's a keeper!


Aaron and Amy's Avocado Drizzle

Ingredients:
1 1/2 T rice wine vinegar
1 1/2 T soy sauce
1 T sesame oil
cracked pepper

Directions:
Combine rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a jar and shake to mix well.  Drizzle over sliced avocado.  Season with cracked pepper.  Enjoy!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...