Tuesday, October 7, 2014

More Fall Love

The older I become, the more I appreciate fall.  I truly fell in love with the season at IU when the campus was just stunning.  I genuinely appreciate the change of season, and although I'm not a fan of winter or cold weather, would miss the changes if we lived elsewhere. 

Yesterday I shared some fall touches around our little hive.  I have just a few more images to share with you today that didn't quite fit into the blue and white love fest.  I kept with the theme of bringing the outdoors in to create a cozy and natural feeling. 

Mini white and orange pumpkins......



......colorful leaves......

....acorns with pumpkin spice candles......


....fall nut potpourri.....

....cozy fall pillows....


....and my favorite little print from Printable Monogram....
(She has the absolute cutest printable monograms.  I've used several throughout the house for different seasons, etc.  Pop on over....you know you want one....)
With that I'm off to get dinner in the crock pot (after all, it's fall, right??).  My tennis boys are playing in the first round of Regionals tonight, so keep your fingers crossed, please.
Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...