Friday, October 24, 2014

Five on Friday

This week while being down and out with the flu I stumbled upon a linky party through Pinterest.  I spent ages reading through several fabulous blogs listing their "Five on Friday".  So, today I'm linking up with Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April. and am listing my own Five on Friday.  T.G.I.F.!!

ONE


Like I said, have been feeling a little under the weather this week (read: came home from work Wednesday and slept all afternoon, which is unlike me.)  I've been eating this avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) like it's going out of style.  This soup is like a bowl of medicine and is delicious to boot.


TWO


As the weather cools, my tea gets warmer.  I've been switching up the iced tea to hot tea.  Bigelow's mint medley has been my latest obsession.

THREE


I picked up a bottle of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish (and also the coordinating top coat) at Walgreens the other day in hopes that it would at least last a few days without chipping.  It did...in fact, it lasted nearly two weeks!  I originally picked up a neutral shade, but am definitely going to pick up some darker fall colors this weekend.


FOUR

Earlier this week I headed to Sephora and stocked up on my favorite moisturizer, Korres Guava Body Butter.  It's thick and rich without being greasy and is super moisturizing.  In fact, there isn't a Korres product that I haven't loved, this one just happens to be my favorite.

FIVE


However, before the cold officially settles in for good it's supposed to be warm and beautiful this weekend.  We're planning to make the most of it, finishing up some fall yard work, spending some time on the boat, throwing some yummies on the grill, and having one last warm happy hour on the back porch.  It just may even feature my latest favorite: The Moscow Mule.  They taste like summer in a cup.



Happy Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...