Monday, May 5, 2014

Taking the Plunge

Well.  I'm going to do it.  After following so many different inspirational, funny, and creative blogs I've decided to take the plunge and start my own.  Call me crazy, late to the game, or finally joining the rest of the world, but I'm excited! 

Welcome to The Happy Little Hive! I hope to use this as a way of documenting our comings and goings as I try to make our home just that, a happy little hive.  I have a love for DIY, cooking, party planning, and crafting.  I'm an amateur gardener (big aspirations, but sadly the actual garden doesn't rival the one in my mind) and a beginner beekeeper. 

I hope you join me (and are patient while I figure all this out...) for the ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...