Tuesday, May 27, 2014

End of the Year Love Notes

The school year is quickly coming to a close.  On the one hand, it seems like the year just started, but on the other, it has been a long year.  (Made even longer with our SEVEN snow days!!)  I take many opportunities throughout the year to write little notes to my kiddos....Thanksgiving, before the state-wide testing, when they invite me to various games (football, basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis...you name it, I've been to it....).  I didn't want the end of the year to come and go without one final little note to let them know how much I have loved spending my days with them and just how very special each of them are.




The fox is important at our school, so when I saw this fox stamp in the dollar bin at Michael's I didn't hesitate to scoop it up.  Typically orange would be the color of choice, but since our school colors are red and green (and I already had a red stamp pad) I went with red.


 I'm a sucker for anything personalized or monogramed, so I added my initials to the bottom of the design using an alphabet stamp set. 



Now just to write the 62 personalized notes before the last day of school.....I'm lucky to have such incredible kiddos -- It sure makes writing them easier!

Happy Final Countdown!  Four Days to Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...