Tuesday, March 31, 2015

How to Make Greek Frappe

I must start this post by confessing that my brother makes the world's greatest frappe, not me.  He's shown me countless times, and I try to emulate exactly, but I just don't have his touch.  I will say, though, that Hubby says he loves mine, too.  (Maybe things just taste better when someone else makes them for you???)  But, I digress.....frappe is the Greek version of iced coffee, with foam....satisfying, strong, and definitely gives a little zip in your step. 

They are quick and easy to whip up, with few necessary ingredients, and will be rapidly making a more daily appearance at this hive as the weather gets warmer. 

Frappe
Ingredients:
Supplies:
  • jar
Directions:

In the bottom of the jar add 2 t. Nescafe and sugar to taste (1-2+ t.).


Cover coffee grounds and sugar with a smidge of water to cover. 


Shake, shake, shake until liquid has at least doubled in size.


Add to glass with ice.  Add additional water, a touch of evaporated milk (if desired) and stir.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...