Monday, March 9, 2015

Motivational Monday

So I've had an idea lurking in the back of my mind for a while, but haven't had the time or motivation (no pun intended) to put it into action.  But after spying this simple chalkboard in the dollar section at Target, I decided to go for it.  The difference?  The board is big enough to write a substantial message, but also isn't obtrusive.



I love new beginnings.  They provide an opportunity to do, be, act, and / or feel better.  Even if it's just the beginning of a new week.  So, Monday, Monday has now become Motivational Monday.  Each week a new motivational quote will appear on the chalkboard as a gentle reminder with a goal for the week. 

Now time to double down on this idea....in the evening I will record simple acts of my day in which I have put the words into action.  Hopefully these simple little acts will lead us towards living with more of a purpose.....

Victor Hugo Quote on Winter and Laughter :: 5x7 Printable :: AnExtraordinaryDay.net
Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea. I have a chalkboard in our kitchen that I love to write inspirational quotes on, when not decorating it for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...