Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday [Finally March]

Wahoo!  It's Friday....and finally March, my favorite month of the year!  Now if Spring would finally arrive, things would be perfect.  Let's get down to it.  Here's this week's edition of Five on Friday.

ONE
Hubby was distraught to learn a favorite local restaurant is no longer.  He left the house in hopes of having their Pineapple Shrimp with Walnuts only to return home empty handed and distressed that not only was the restaurant closed, but the building demolished, too.  Luckily, I'm able to recreate it at home (recipe here), and did just that for him.  I know it sounds gross, but I promise you...it's quite yummy.




TWO
Knowing me, I'm probably late to the party, but I've recently discovered Trivia Crack.  Have y'all played??  I'm obsessed. 
THREE
Speaking of late to the party, Hubby and I saw The Judge and loved it.  I explain more here, but am actually really surprised it didn't get better reviews....
The Judge 2014 film poster.jpg

FOUR
In hopes of Spring weather actually arriving soon, I've been crushing on these Hunter flats I came across on Pinterest.  Sadly, they're not listed on the Hunter website....I'm on a mission though!
Um, I kind of love these for those rainy days when it's too humid for your boots.

FIVE
Yesterday I received two bags of goodies for the Festival of Purim, which commemorates the salvation of the Jewish people in ancient Persia.  (I'm thrilled to say I've learned a lot from my kiddos at school over the last several years!)  Both bags included hamantaschen which are utterly delicious.  I will miss these families terribly next year as both kiddos are the youngest of their families and will be moving on to middle school.

 Now, hop on over to check out the other Five on Friday posts!  Wishing y'all a wonderful weekend!
Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April 


Happy Friday!!


1 comment:

  1. These Hunter flats--- I msu find them! They are super adorable! Yes, the shrimp recipe sounds "different" but I am going to give it a try because I love seafood with a tropical twist. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...