Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday [3.20.15]

Hallelujah, it's Friday!  I thought it was Friday all day yesterday.  So glad that it finally is.....Here's this week's Five on Friday.

ONE
Change is in the air in these parts.  If I'm being honest I sometimes struggle with that.  I tend to like routines and knowing what to expect.  Although I logically understand that change is good, I sometimes have to remind myself.  This is my motto for the week (and probably the next few weeks):



TWO
Last weekend I had the most wonderful little sleepover with the most wonderful little girls.  The evening was filled with giggles and snuggles and honestly couldn't have been better.  How I love them.


THREE
Y'all, I have the easiest dinner for you ever.  I have to confess....they were sampling it at Costco.  I headed straight for the section to discover there were literally two packages left of each ingredient.  One of each quickly made their way into my cart.  Cheese tortellini and a jar of pesto.  That's it.  Literally.  Cook up the tortellini and mix in some pesto.  Hubby was unsure, but ended up loving it!


FOUR
In honor of my birthday next week, I'm compiling a list of fun things to do over the next two years (before a BIG birthday).  I'd like 40 things, but am a running a few short.  I'd LOVE some suggestions!!

FIVE
I hate to say it, but I just don't have a five this week.  Happy Weekend, Y'all!!

Happy Weekend

Now hop on over to check out the other posts that I'm sure do actually have five things :). 
Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April 
Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of change either. I understand the need for it, but I'm definitely a creature of habit.

    I'll have to keep that pesto cheese tortellini in mind next time I need a quick meal! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...