Monday, March 16, 2015

Motivational Monday II

What. a. day.  I was up around 4 am unable to sleep with so many thoughts running through my head.  Today we administered a second statewide testing to the kiddos and the spring tennis program started with a bang.  It was either come home and whip out a post, or go for a long walk on this glorious day.  I was selfish and chose the walk...and honestly, don't regret it for a minute.  (Something else I've been working on :).)


So, I'm just now popping in to wish you a Happy Week and hope you were also able to do something just for yourself today.  I shared my new Motivational Monday last week.  We're experiencing a lot of (good) changes right now, and picked a perfect one for me to work towards this week and in the months to come. 

Happy Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...