Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday [Birthday Edition]

It's been a great week!  It certainly helps that it's not only my birthday week (although if you follow me on IG you already know), but Spring Break also starts today at the end of school!  Woo-hooooooo!!!!  I'm ready :)!!  Here's this week's Five on Friday:

ONE
My sweet Spring Break Buddy (like a Secret Santa, but for the week leading up to Spring Break) gifted me with the most adorable little goodies all week.  It certainly made things easier as at one point the week seemed to never end.



TWO
I came home to the sweetest gift from my Koumbara.  This gurgle pot is not only adorable and makes me smile each time I use it (and not gonna lie -- I may or may not have filled it up a few times strictly to hear it gurgle), but it perfectly blends Hubby and my tastes.....a fish for him and pink for me!  I just love it!

THREE
Every year I cheat (Lent) and Hubby makes the most delicious steaks for my birthday.  We had a lovely, quiet evening together.  The rain finally stopped, we enjoyed some champagne, and a yummy meal, all thanks to the Hubs. 


FOUR
I've been thinking about some things I'd like to do before the BIG birthday.  I've compiled "the list" and am giving myself two years to complete it.  I'm excited to see how the next couple years unfold.


FIVE
Winter has finally seemed to take a little break, so I finally got some Easter touches up around the hive.  Summer is just around the corner!!!


As usual, today I'm linking up with the fabulous Friday ladies!  Be sure to check out all the other Five on Friday goodness, too!


Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April 
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...