Tuesday, May 12, 2015

PSA: Kale Salad

A sweet friend from school just shared an incredible kale salad recipe with me last week.  I was planning on making it this week, until my Daddy showed up with a nearly exact replica last week for our family dinner.....from Costco!



If you haven't tried it, you need to.  Kale, shredded Brussels sprouts, cabbage, chicory, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, all mixed with a poppy seed dressing.  (Although I also love the mix with balsamic vinaigrette.)

I used my go-to salad in a jar method for the delicious mix and some shredded rotisserie chicken (also thanks to Costco) for lunches this week.  Yum!

Happy "Cooking"!
(Really it should say Happy Eating!)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great salad. I plan to try this recipe. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love kale salad, and this one looks divine. I'll have to look for it on my next Costo trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...