Friday, May 8, 2015

Five on Friday [5.8.15]

T.G.I.F.!!!!  So happy that it's Friday!!  Woo-hoo!!!  Let's just get right down to it.

ONE
It has been a long couple weeks at the hive.  Just to sum it up: my tennis computer crashed (as in won't even turn on), we need masonry work completed on our front flower box (the entire width of the house), my credit card number was stolen, our hot water heater exploded, and I almost hate to say this, but it's Mother's Day weekend.  Certainly, without question, a deserved and important day, just also one of my least favorite days of the year.  (Sorry!!)  BUT none of these things are really all that bad.  Tedious?  Yes! Frustrating?  Yes!!  But, not that bad. (Although it is a large part in why I've been MIA this week.)




TWO
On a happier note, we had a lovely dinner with Hubby's parents to celebrate his dad's birthday.  It's so nice to be able to eat "al fresco" on the back porch!!

THREE
The next day we had another lovely dinner with my dad and 2 of my 3 brothers.  It is always so nice to be together.  I'm a very lucky girl!

FOUR
The Month of May has finally hit Indy.  The Mini Marathon was last weekend, which was a not so subtle hint that I better be working on my Forty before Forty list a little more than I have been.  It also reminded me that it's time to put up  some festive touches.
FIVE
Finally, it was Teacher Appreciation Week at school.  The PTO and our principal planned something fun every day this week.  The sweetest things, though, are the notes from the kiddos.  I'm so very lucky to work with such an amazing group of little ones. I especially love these tennis playing elephants (my favorite animal - too cute!!) and the sweet bouquet of flowers with more adorable sentiments.
Today I'm linking up with the fabulous Friday ladies. 
As always, be sure to check out all the Friday goodness!
Hope y'all have wonderful weekends!!!

Darci, Christina, Natasha, and April 
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love that fish table runner, such a perfect theme for a summertime event!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over from the linkup. Love your table setting! Hope the next few weeks are better than the last.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...