Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Summer Bucket List 2015

Bucket lists for the different seasons are so fun!  Really, it's just a fun to do list.  This year I took a little different approach, and whipped up a little printable on Picmonkey.  I simply popped it into a frame and will use a dry erase marker to check off the items off as we enjoy doing them.




This year's list includes (but is not limited to, because I'm quite sure I've forgotten things....): Farmer's Market; ZOO (Hubby has been promising since he offered to take me on our first date..it rained and we went bowling instead.); Homemade Salsa; Drive-In; Walk to Huddles and enjoy some ice cream; Host Sunday Brunch (and make the ultimate Bloody Mary); Gin Rummy Marathon; Make S'mores; Homemade Popsicles; Hammock Stargazing; Sunday Country Drive Antiquing; Fishing; Make Sun Tea; Picnic Dinner on the Boat; Fireworks on the River; Host BBQ; Symphony on the Prairie; Plant a Garden; Can Garden Veggies; Garden Jalapeno Poppers; Back Porch Happy Hours; IMA (Indianapolis Museum of Art); and finally celebrate Hubby's Birthday!

Today I'm linking up with Share Your Style. 
Be sure to pop over and check out all the wonderful style ideas! 

Uptown Acorn

Happy Almost Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...