Monday, May 11, 2015

A Quiet Birthday Celebration

Hubby and I had his parents over last week for a little birthday celebration in honor of his dad.  I'm a big fan of using Punchbowl to send little invitations for all sorts of celebrations, and this was no exception.  I chose the fish invitation to set the stage for a "summer is coming" soiree.


I simply continued the theme using this darling fish runner found at Target.  I know it will make many appearances throughout the summer.  I also knew  I'd be able to appease Hubby (I quote, "Just how many napkins do we need???") since he's sold on anything that is green or has fish....



I customized and printed the Sea Waves Pennant Banner from Chicfetti.  (If you're not familiar with her printables, you need to check her out!!  She is fabulous!  I've used her for stationary, monograms, banners, all of which are utterly adorable!!) 


Unfortunately, I didn't snap a picture of our cocktails....but they tasted even better in our Crate and Barrel Reef Glasses.

via Crate and Barrel


It was the perfect, quiet celebration. 
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...