Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sip and Shop Sunday [Planners, Back to School]

Happy Sunday!  We've been busy little bees today planning for the week: lunches are packed, clothes laid out, and dinners planned and prepped!  Makes things run so smoothly during the week.  While I sometimes dread doing it, I'm always grateful I did.

Speaking of planning and organizing, today I'm shopping for new planners.  I love starting the new year off with new supplies, and a new planner is no exception.  While I do schedule things on my phone's calendar, I'm oldschool and still enjoy taking pen to paper.

So, today I'm sipping Frappe....


...and shopping for planners.  My favorite is the upper left -- to know me is to know that I'm alway running just a tad bit late - fashionably, of course.

Happy Sipping and Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...