Friday, July 10, 2015

Five on Friday [7.10.15]

ONE
Although it's been cold and seems as though the rain will never end, Hubby and I have been enjoying these Nutella Popsicles.  They are divine and so, so easy.



TWO
I was beyond thrilled and surprised to discover my Greek lamb chops were featured at Cozy Little House.  It was such a fun way to start the day!

THREE
I belatedly realized that I neglected to include the recipe for the spanakorizo that I served along side said lamb chops.


FOUR
Hubby and I finally had some time to relax on the boat and do a little fishing.


FIVE (really it's more like 4 1/2)
This sweet guy even got to go with us once.  He was in heaven.








Wishing y'all the happiest of weekends! 
 April 


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...