Thursday, July 9, 2015

Easy Nutella Popsicles

These simple Nutella popsicles keep popping up on my Facebook feed.  Since "make popsicles" is on our Summer Bucket List I decided to pull the trigger and whip up a batch.  Boy am I glad I did.  These. are. delicious.  They're such a yummy treat.


Easy Nutella Popsicles
Ingredients:

  • 2 cups Cool Whip
  • 1 cup milk
  • 7 T Nutella (the original called for six, I threw in one more for good measure)
Directions:
Mix together.  Pour into mold.  Freeze for a couple hours.  Enjoy!

Full disclosure:  I only have a 4 Popsicle mold, which is perfect for the two of us, but this made waaaay more than that.  I filled two additional large ramekins with the mix.  It still set up beautifully.

Happy Summer!



2 comments:

  1. those look delicious!!! xo, bee style-island.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! These look amazing :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...