Friday, June 5, 2015

Five on Friday [6.5.15]

Happy Friday!  This week seems to have flown by!  I'm so sorry I've been a MIA.  School ended, tennis started with a bang, and I had an unexpected trip to Memphis all at the same time.  I'm looking forward to a productive (hopefully) little weekend though.  Now, here's this week's Five on Friday.

ONE
I love a little summer Happy Hour and I have a new favorite cocktail this summer.  You must try these easy vodka mojitos.  They're delicious!  Of course a monogrammed glass makes everything taste better!


TWO
My sweet neighbor set up an observation bee hive for me to take to school.  I have to say, it was pretty cool.  The kids loved it, and it was so fun to show the very important bee in a little different light.  We talked about their importance to our food production and of course the difference between a honey bee and a yellow jacket ;). To say they were fascinated watching the bees would be an understatement....success!!



THREE
I couldn't really tell you how, but I've managed to sneak in some reading.  I enjoyed this book and have already started a new one on my summer reading list.

13261300

FOUR
We had our first harvest from the garden this week.  It's not much, but everything else is coming on strong, too....

FIVE
Hubby and I are chipping away at our Summer Bucket List.  Last night we took an evening stroll and picked up some frozen yogurt part way through.  Such a fun, relaxed evening after a long day.



As always, be sure to check out all the Friday goodness!
Hope y'all have wonderful weekends!!!

 April 
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Well done ticking off some items on your bucket list already! Anything that involves frozen yogurt is a win in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mojito looks amazing, lady! It so sings summer time. Love that you all walked to ice cream, such a fun date. The months after my husband and I were married we did that probably once a week and it was such a special fun time together. :)

    Happy weekend, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen yogurt is the best! Have a great weekend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...