Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Monogram Cell Phone Case

I have a confession...I never really had a cell phone until I got married.  I had a pre-paid job for a bit before that, but I was definitely late to the game.  As it is, I often forget it in the car for hours or over night and sometimes don't remember to take it with me in the morning.  But my new adorable monogrammed case makes it worth toting around.....and it couldn't have been simpler! 



Over the winter HKL Designs offered a $1 vinyl monogram sale, and I jumped on it.  I ordered a simple, black case from Amazon and applied the hot pink circle monogram.  That's it. 

Believe me when I say the wheels are turning.  This could be dangerous....I just may monogram everything in the house before it's all over :).

Happy Monogramming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...