Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday

It's Super Bowl Sunday!!  As much as I love football (truly, I do) I also love everything that surrounds the game.  Although it's certainly more fun when a team you love (or even one you don't despise) is playing, we're still excited to settle in next to the fire at our little hive to watch the game.  We're having wings this evening, but if we were hosting a bigger gathering this would be my menu:

Appetizers ~ Roasted Jalapeno Popper Dip.  Yummy jalapeno popper goodness, but made simpler in dip form. 


EntrĂ©e ~ Pepperoncini Beef Sliders  Easy to make, full of flavor, the perfect little bite during the big game.
Dessert ~ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dip Football
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Football Dip
via Pinterest

Now, Let's Go Seahawks!!


1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend's sister-in-law made jalapeno popper dip for our Super Bowl party and it was amazing! I'm not sure if that's the same recipe she used, but it was delicious. I wish we would have made that chocolate chip cookie dip! That looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...