Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wedding Season [Personalized Gift II]

The other day I mentioned the Personalized Wedding Bowls I love to gift to newlyweds, but I also have another go-to gift I'd like to share with you.  The personalized wedding silhouettes by Elaine's Prints are the perfect shower gift for a blushing bride.  I was lucky enough to receive one from Bestie S and her mom as a shower gift myself and I just adore it.  It hangs in a grouping with a framed wedding invitation (also a gift from a dear friend) and our Stefana and serves as a reminder of our special day. Both Bestie S and her mom also have their own hanging in their homes, too.


Elaine's Prints Esty Shop

You already know about my love of silhouettes and these prints combine the elegance of a silhouette with something personalized for the newlyweds. They feature silhouettes of a bride and groom, but what makes them special is the use of their names.  The groom's tails and pants are made up of his name, and the skirt of the bride's dress features her maiden name.

The prints are offered either framed or unframed.  For obvious reasons, I choose the personalized wedding silhouettes, but Elaine also offers children, graduates, newborns, and career prints.  The shop owner is a delight to work with and the items arrive in perfect condition.  I have purchased both framed and unframed prints over the years and both are lovely. 

Happy Celebrating Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...