Thursday, June 26, 2014

Raspberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles

One of the items on our Summer Bucket List is to make homemade popsicles.  I found these fun and inexpensive popsicle molds in the seasonal aisle at Kroger and immediately tossed them into the cart.  Last night we made our first batch.  I knew I wanted the ingredients to be simple, straight-forward, and include Greek yogurt. They set up overnight and are quite yummy...if I do say so myself.


Raspberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt (or roughly 1 1/2 individual packages)
  • 1 carton raspberries
  • 1-2 T honey
Directions:
Put all ingredients in blender and mix well.  Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...