Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Patriotic Printables

Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays!   I'm so very proud and grateful to be an American. It is incredible just how lucky we are to live in this country.




In light of the upcoming holiday, I whipped up some patriotic printables on Picmonkey.



Please feel free to use them for your own personal celebrations....I have printed and framed mine around the house, and will also use them to decorate the food table at our celebration this weekend.




Today I'm linking up with Share Your Style. 
Be sure to pop over and check out all the wonderful style ideas! 

Uptown Acorn

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...