Friday, July 3, 2015

Five on Friday [7.3.15]

Happy Friday and Happy Independence Day Weekend!!  Let's just get right down to this week's Five on Friday....

ONE
Earlier this week we had the yummiest grilled Greek style lamb chops.  Seriously delicious.  They will definitely become part of the regular rotation.



TWO
Tonight Hubby and I will head to the river for fireworks.  Without fail this show is spectacular.  We can hardly wait!


THREE
In anticipation of this weekend I whipped up a few little patriotic printables.


FOUR
These cheesecake filled strawberries topped with a blueberry are the perfect little addition to any patriotic celebration this weekend.  They are super simple and super delicious!



FIVE
Obviously, with the holiday weekend I'm reminded of how very lucky I am to be an American.  It is truly something for which I am grateful every single day.  As I follow all that is occurring in Greece I'm made even more aware of the incredible opportunities we are afforded here in the United States.  I won't go into the political details, or how frustrating it has been to hear the widely accepted misconceptions of what is occurring vs what is actually occurring in Greece.  I will simply say this, although I'm the proudest of Americans every day, I can't forget my family's homeland, and this weekend my heart is with Greece.




Wishing y'all the happiest of Independence Days! 
 April 


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...