Friday, July 24, 2015

Five on Friday [7.24.15]

Happy Friday!!  I can hardly believe that we go back to school next week.  I'm trying not to think about it.  Until then I'm still tennis-ing.  We are hosting our large philanthropic tournament this weekend which benefits Riley Children's Hospital, an endeavor that is near and dear to my heart. Without further ado, here is this week's Five on Friday....

ONE
Last week we had the loveliest evening on the boat with our dear friends.  I packed a simple antipasto picnic sandwich.  All my favorite things compiled into one sandwich.  One stop at Trader Joe's and you're all set!



TWO
I'm in love with my Nora Fleming Dry Erase Memo Board.  Seriously.  The wheels have been spinning with all the seasonal possibilities.  For now the bee is brightening our happy little hive.

Nora Fleming Memo Board

THREE
I had a major minor panic attack at Fresh Market the other day.  I popped in to pick up my favorite Paul Prudhomme Salmon Seasoning.  The one that I use at least once a week.  Unfortunately I discovered they no longer carry it.  They were the only ones in town who did.  Insert panic.  Hubby laughed and said, "Why don't you just order it on Amazon??"  Um.  Duh.  Didn't even occur to me, but thankfully the crisis was averted. 


FOUR
I've been trying to convince Hubby to take a trip to New Orleans.  Since I've yet to be successful, I had to settle for NOLA BBQ Shrimp and Grits.  Not as good as the real deal, but works for now.


FIVE
The best moment of the week came last night while Face Timing with Bestie MHDRL and her little guy when he sweetly said "I love you, Thea" for the first time.  Oh. my. goodness.  Can't even explain how much I needed to hear that at that moment or how very happy it made me.  Swoon.


Wishing y'all the happiest of weekends! 
 April 


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...