Friday, July 31, 2015

Five on Friday

Well.  School started this week....you know the saying....ready or not....So with that in mind, let's go straight to this week's Five on Friday.

ONE
In anticipation of the busy schedule that ensues when school and tennis are happening simultaneously, I whipped up a little weekly schedule for the fridge. I confess, I love it.

 

TWO
I experimented and came up with the perfect two for one recipe for busy schedules.  BBQ chicken, made in the crock pot.  Dinner one was sliders and dinner two BBQ chicken pizza.


THREE
The garden finally came through with some tomatoes and we had our first BLT of the season.  Pink girls tomatoes are my very favorite.  (Full disclosure: they're really kind of the only tomato I like...)


FOUR
I'm incredibly excited and honored to be attending an Eritrean Orthodox wedding of a sweet friend this weekend.  Hubby and I had an Orthodox service, but I've never before attended the Eritrean service.  I'm so touched to be included.

FIVE
To cap off a very long week I'm looking forward to a little back porch happy hour with a Pink Sunset Delight.



Wishing y'all the happiest of weekends! 
 April 


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...