Thursday, July 21, 2016

Confessional Thursday #3


Happy Thursday! Let's just get right to it.  Here are this week's confessions....

I confess....



....I know I kind of slid back into blogging without a word on where I've been....I don't really have an explanation, other than life.  I initially took a break this spring when we lost my grandmother and I simply just never got back into the groove.  After the year we've had I vowed to take time this summer to simply enjoy it.  Although I am working full time at tennis, Hubby and I have spent quality time together, I've been working out, and enjoying some quiet time at the pool.  The upcoming trip to visit my Bestie (literally days before the start of school) will be the final healing aspect of summer.  We've not only needed it, we've loved it.
.
...I got sucked into picking up a bottle of sinfulshine gel nail polish - don't do it.  The price was too good to be true and the colors enticing.  But, you get what you pay for.

....although I've tried a few different high end mascaras this summer, I'm going back to the old tried and true one.  The others just aren't worth the price.

....our sweet, generous neighbor offered have his company mow our yard this summer.  (I think the direct quote was, "I just can't watch you struggle again this year." Before last year I had never before mowed.  As in ever.  It pays to be the only daughter.)  I confess, it's the best part of my week.  We're so incredibly grateful!  

....Bestie KP and I thought we were so clever at the Luke Bryan concert calling him the Country Magic Mike only to discover it's already a thing.  We were kind of disappointed, but gotta tell ya....I'll watch him swing those hips anytime.

....I'm slightly obsessed with water exercise classes.  Aqua boxing is my favorite, but I'm thoroughly enjoying aqua jog (with a belt in the deep end) and river walk (walking against the current of the lazy river), too.  I know most people think "old ladies" but it's genuinely fun.

What are your confessions this week?  So excited to get back into the swing of things and catch up on my favorite blogs!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...