Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sip and Shop Sunday [Vests]

Happy Sunday!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  Let's sit back and do some sipping and shopping.


This delicious looking cocktail  from Jo Lynn Shane keeps appearing on my Pinterest feed.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to whip some up sooner rather than later.

APPLE CIDER MOJITOS: Apples are everywhere this time of year, so why not use them in a cocktail?? The secret ingredient to this deliciously different cocktail is the Cinnamon Simple Syrup. Bottoms up! via Jo-Lynne Shane | http://www.jolynneshane.com/apple-cider-mojito-recipe.html:  

I love a good vest in the fall.  (Who am I kidding, I love them all winter -- coats are just too constricting.)  They're the perfect option and here are a few that have caught my eye.

The collar, off-centered zipper, and diagonal seems have me swooning AND it's on sale!! 

Prow Vest
 A warm and cozy option that's under $100.

Los Gatos Fleece Vest
I love the quilting....and it comes in eight colors!  It's thin enough to wear under a coat on those especially cold days.

Kitzbuhel Vest

Happy Sipping and Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for cooler temps so we can break out all the fabulous vests! Maybe by weeks end they say.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...