Monday, September 14, 2015

Book Bub

A couple weeks ago Bestie KP was raving about the book site Book Bub.  She's been using it for a while and highly recommended it.  Last weekend I bit the bullet and signed up myself. I have to say so far, I love it.  Seriously.

It's simple, enter your email, choose the genres and authors you like most, and they will send you a daily email with different options that are either free or greatly reduced.  I have to say although this is the time of year I don't have tons of extra time to read, I've already downloaded several books for the upcoming winter.  The books never expire (unlike library books) so I'm taking the grab 'em when I see 'em approach.  The only drawback I have heard from other Book Bub readers is that the quality of books are sometime lacking, but while I have seen a lot of fluff, there have been other quality reads mixed in, too. 

Do you have any book sites you use and recommend?  Anything else I've been missing out on? 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for buzzing by! I look forward to hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...